This time of year, has all the potential for the perfect balance between rest, recovery, and activity.
With the right tools, taking care of yourself, even during the chaos of the holiday season, is a must to give yourself to possibility of recovery.
Here are some tips on how you can commit to your well-being this holiday season — and go into the new year rested and ready.
1. Go to bed earlier (or sleep in) to catch up on all-important REM and deep sleep.
2. Skip sugary or caffeinated mixers.
3. Eat earlier if possible.
4. Keep up with your self-care routine.
5. Remember, it’s okay to say no if it means saying yes to your health.
6. Choose gratefulness over guilt.
7. Enjoy your time with your loved ones and take it easy.
It is ok to sit down and just breathe.
Happy Balanced Holidays!!!